- Gram flour, besan is a pulse flour made from ground grams.
- It is a staple ingredient in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent, including in Indian, Bangladeshi, Burmese, Nepali, Pakistani, and Sri Lankan cuisines.
- Farm Location: Maharashtra
- Brand : Aahar Grandis
- Organic food is the product of a farming system which avoids the use of man-made fertilisers, pesticides; growth regulators and livestock feed additives. Irradiation and the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or products produced from or by GMOs are generally prohibited by organic legislation.
up to ₹8.00 off!
Aahar Grandis Organic Besan ( chana dal flour)
₹36.00 – ₹144.00
- buy grandis organic besan and save huge from aahar grocery
250 gms, 500 gms, 1kg